Commercial Development Lot Bidding Opportunity
· 1.5 +/- Acres of Prime Intersection Development Property
· Only 1 Mile from Highway 78/future I-22 at Exit 2 (Goodman Rd)
· Only .5 Miles from Highway 302/New Goodman Rd
· Situated at the Corner of Goodman Rd at Parkview Blvd
· Excellent Frontage on Goodman and Parkview
· Exceptional Traffic Counts in an Attractive Area
· All Utilities available
· One of the Few Undeveloped Properties in the Area
· Zoned Commercial - Ready for Development
· Excellent Access to Primary Traffic Corridors
· Moderate Elevation Changes Minimal Grading Required
· Offered At Online Only Auction.
· Dont Miss this Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire an Excellent Development Property with a Good Olive Branch Address.
For more info, please call Tim Mast at 888-791-7307 ext.84
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Tim Mast, MS Firm, Auctioneer & Broker 1088
In Cooperation with Commercial Advisors, Dave Curran
10 Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Property Address: GoodmanRoad and Parkview Boulevard, Olive Branch, MS 38654
Online bidding ends August 30th at 2:30 pm CT
NAME OF PROPERTY: Canadian River Ranch 734-SKB
PRICE PER ACRE: $2,200.00
ACREAGE: 734 Acres
LOCATION: 1.3 hrs S of Tulsa, OK; 1.75 hrs SE of OKC
CLOSEST TOWN: Eufaula, OK
ACCESS: County road
TOPOGRAPHY: Rolling terrain
IMPROVEMENTS: Fencing, ponds
FORAGE: Improved Bermuda Grass, and native grasses
CAPACITY: 170 Pair
WATER: Ponds and seasonal streams
WILDLIFE: Whitetail, squirrels, turkey, dove, and other
UTILITIES: Electricity at the county road.
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Could be subdivided
Beautiful and productive 734 acre ranch that consists of about 90% open pastures. The northern portion of the ranch has been sprigged with Bermuda Grass, and the balance to the south has a very good cover of native grasses. The cross-fencing and the combination of warm and cool season grasses make this a great ranch for rotational grazing. The nine ponds and seasonal streams supply ample water for the carrying capacity of 170 pair. Tree lines of mature hardwoods have been left along the streams providing shade and cover for the livestock. The property has good access via a paved county road, the fencing is older but in very serviceable condition. The Sellers are also offering the 120 acres that lies across the county road with the headquarters, consisting of 3 bedroom home built in 2002, barn, shop, steel corrals and working facility, and ponds. See the Canadian River Ranch 854 for all the details. Call Sandy Brock Bahe at 918-470-4710 or Toll Free at 844-ALB-LAND for additional details or to view the ranch.