Commercial Development Lot Bidding Opportunity
· 1.5 +/- Acres of Prime Intersection Development Property
· Only 1 Mile from Highway 78/future I-22 at Exit 2 (Goodman Rd)
· Only .5 Miles from Highway 302/New Goodman Rd
· Situated at the Corner of Goodman Rd at Parkview Blvd
· Excellent Frontage on Goodman and Parkview
· Exceptional Traffic Counts in an Attractive Area
· All Utilities available
· One of the Few Undeveloped Properties in the Area
· Zoned Commercial - Ready for Development
· Excellent Access to Primary Traffic Corridors
· Moderate Elevation Changes Minimal Grading Required
· Offered At Online Only Auction.
· Dont Miss this Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire an Excellent Development Property with a Good Olive Branch Address.
For more info, please call Tim Mast at 888-791-7307 ext.84
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Tim Mast, MS Firm, Auctioneer & Broker 1088
In Cooperation with Commercial Advisors, Dave Curran
10 Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Property Address: GoodmanRoad and Parkview Boulevard, Olive Branch, MS 38654
Online bidding ends August 30th at 2:30 pm CT
NAME OF PROPERTY: River View Ranch 267-jc
PRICE PER ACRE: $2,595.51
ACREAGE: 267 Acres
LOCATION: 80 mi. E. of Tulsa, 60 mi. W. of Fayetteville
CLOSEST TOWN: Tahlequah, Oklahoma
ACCESS: State Highway 10
TOPOGRAPHY: Sloping mountainside to level valley floor.
IMPROVEMENTS: 3 Barns, shed, shop, corrals, mobile home.
HOME SQFT: 960
FORAGE: Bermuda, Fescue, Native Grass Mix.
CAPACITY: 40 to 50 Cow-calf Pairs.
WATER: 2 Ponds, 2 Creeks, 4 Live Springs.
WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Waterfowl.
UTILITIES: Rural Electricity, Domestic Well.
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Excellent.
Beautiful 267 acre Combination Ranch located in the Illinois River Valley. This once in a lifetime offering includes approximately 229 acres of pasture and wildlife habitat on the mountainside West of Hwy 10 and 38 acres of hay meadow in the fertile, loamy bottomland on the East side of the highway. The ranch is well watered with 2 ponds, 2 creeks, and 4 live springs. Improvements include a relatively new mobile home, shop, shed and 3 large barns, one of which houses the working facilities. The upper elevation of the mountain is primarily wildlife habitat with a mix of Walnut, Pecan and Oak providing plenty of cover and winter feed for the plentiful Deer and Turkey. I should be using more adjectives to describe this place but suffice it to say that everything is here and it is gorgeous! Give Joel a call and come have a look for yourself!